About The Doctor
Dr. PV Naresh is an acclaimed Cardiothoracic Surgeon at the world-renowned Yashoda Hospitals in Hyderabad. He has an experience of more than 20 years in CTVS and Extensive Surgical Expertise in Off-Pump CABG Total Arterial Revascularization, Minimal Invasive Valve Surgery, MIDCAB, Aortic Aneurysm Repairs and the Minimal Invasive Valve Repairs and Replacements. He is known for Heart Failure Surgeries like LV Restorations, Post MI VSR Repairs, etc. Dr. Naresh has performed many Heart Transplants, Lung Transplants and Combined Heart Lung Transplantations, LVAD Implantations and also Congenital Cardiac Repairs.
- Coronary Revascularisation Surgery
- Heart Valve Repairs and Replacements
- Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Congenital Cardiac Repairs
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Redo Cardiac Surgery
- Heart Failure Surgery
- Lung surgery
Cardio Thoracic Surgeries
Thoracic Organ Transplantation (Heart, Lung, CHLT)
Complex Aortic Surgeries
Senior Consultant Cardiothoracic, Minimal Invasive and Transplant Surgeon
01/2016 - Present
Yashoda Hospitals, Secunderabad, HYDERABAD, Telangana India
Yashoda Hospitals , Secunderabad is a Tertiary referral hospital with facilities for Off Pump CABG, Valve repairs, MICS , MIDCAB, Aortic aneurysm repairs ( Surgical and Hybrid),Heart and Lung Transplantations and also Congenital Cardiac repairs. I am the lead Cardiothoracic Surgeon, with two associate and Four Trainee surgeons Our Cardiac anaesthesia team has two lead anaesthesiologists and two trainee anaesthesiologists . We have a three Cardac theatre with 20 bedded CT ICU and perform 55 to 60 Major surgeries a month.
Chief Cardiothoracic Surgeon
08/2014 - 12/2015
Vijaya Hospitals, CHENNAI, Tamil Nadu, India
Vijaya Heart Foundation of Vijaya Hospitals is a high volume cardiothoracic unit where we perform 75-80 cardiac surgeries a month. My team consisted of a co- surgeon and two associate surgeons. We performed all range of coronary , valve and congenital surgeries. We routinely performed LV Restoration Surgery and Post MI VSR Repairs. We also did MICS regularly and Aortic Aneurysm surgery
Senior Consultant CTVS
12/2012 - 08/2014
Frontier Lifeline Hospital , CHENNAI, Tamil Nadu ,India
- SeniorConsultant and Incharge of Adult Cardiac Surgery, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery and Aortic Surgery • Member of Thoracic(Heart&Lung) Transplantation team.
- FLL is a 4 Cardiac theatre setup with two for adult and two for pediatric. We had a total of 6-8 heart operations daily. I was taking care of one theatre and performing on average of two cardiac surgeries per day. I was taking care of the overseas patients ( mainly from IRAQ,MUSCAT, NIGERIA etc ) and high risk Cardiothoracic surgeries, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgeries and Aneurysm repairs. I had dealt with High Risk Coronary revascularization (Low EF, associated procedures like MVR, AVR ), Surgeries for Heart failure like LV Restoration Surgeries ( SAVE operation, Dorr procedure etc), Aortic Aneurysm repairs, Redo CABGs, Redo Valve replacements, MICS Valve repairs, MIDCAB. I was also involved in Congenital Cardiac Defect Repairs (VSD, TOF, Glenn, Fontan, ASO, TAPVC repairs, AV Canal Repairs , BT Shunts etc).
Chief Cardiothoracic Surgeon
10/2004 - 12/2012
Apollo hospitals Visakhapatnam , Cardiothoracic Unit has been a two Cardiac theatre setup with two CT ICU of 10 beds each. I have been the leader of this unit with an associate surgeon helping me out. Our Cardiac anaesthesia team consisted of three anaesthesiologists. We had done all range of cardiac surgeries which included CABG, Valve repairs, Congenital Cardiac repairs both regular and complex, Aortic Aneurysm Repairs.
Associate Professer CTVS
Kasturba Medical College, MANGALORE, Karnataka India
I was here for a short duration as Associate Professor of CTVS , started their Beating Heart cardiac surgery programme
Junior Consultant CTVS
01/2001 - 2002
Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences , BANGALORE, Karnataka India
I had been part of the team where three operating surgeons were running the programme and we as junior consultants were supporting them. we were performing the simpler surgeries like valve replecements and ASD closures. We were taking charge of the postoperative ICU and also associated in all the complex surgeries.
MCh & Post MCh Senior Residency
1997 - 2000
AIIIMS ,NEW DELHI India
CABG, Valve repairs, Replacements, Ross Procedures, HAVR, Congenital Repairs ( Complex and Simple), Aneurysm repairs, Heart Transplants. I had the privilege to work with pioneers of Cardiac surgery in our country like – Dr P Venugopal, Dr A Sampath Kumar, Dr Balram Airan, Dr Rajesh Sharma, Dr Anil Bhan ,Dr Shiv Choudhry