SUGGESTED ADVISORY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING OUT OF THEIR HOM
- Go out only if very very urgent and important. Do not go out multiple times. If you are going out to get something, go to the local Kirana shop walking if possible. Avoid going to Supermarkets far away
- Wear a mask once you are out of the house. Do not touch the outer surface of the mask, while wearing and removing it. Use It only once and destroy it by tearing or cutting it while discarding it.
- While going out do not carry mobile, purse, watch, etc. Carry only the necessary cash, card. BETTER IS DIGITAL PAYMENT, as when you receive the cash change back you may carry the virus
- If you are carrying the mobile outside, put it in a small polythene cover and leave that cover in the car or the bike while coming back.
- Leave your slippers and shoes outside the house main door and do not touch them while wearing and removing them.
- On reaching home let someone open the door for you and go straight to the bathroom and take a shower with soap. Wash your clothes immediately yourself.
- Try to operate the lift buttons with elbows, opening the door of supermarkets, etc with arms, not hand. As far as possible do try to use your left hand ( in a right-handed person and vice versa) to touch doorknobs and handles etc as this hand is less likely to touch your face.
- When outside maintain a good distance from fellow citizens and avoid closed air-conditioned areas.
- DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE AND DO NOT REMOVE YOUR MASK.
SUGGESTED ADVISORY FOR PEOPLE STAYING AT HOME
- Sanitise door handles, doorknobs, washbasin taps, kitchen taps with soap solution daily.
- Maintain social distance between family members especially aged parents and children. Stay and sleep in different rooms if you have sufficient rooms. let the rooms be well ventilated, no ACs.
- Take well-cooked boiled, steamed foods or cooked in a pressure cooker.
- Do not eat Ice creams, frozen drinks, etc. If taking fruits wash them nicely in some dilute soap solution and let them be dry for more than 24 hrs.
- Wash your utensils immediately after the mealtime with soap and water, do not keep them till the end of the day.
- Give paid leave to your house help, maid, cook, driver, gardener, etc. Do teach them the sanitation methods that you are following.